Scan at the box office and concession stand to:
Earn points & unlock rewards
12/1/2021 • 3 min read
We love cooking up savory and sweet popcorn recipes, with or without a special occasion to celebrate. Now we've got a new popcorn recipe that is ideally themed for any end-of-year holiday party — with or without movies. Here's our Peppermint Bark Popcorn recipe.
Watch the Video Recipe!
Here are the steps of the recipe in printed form:
Cinemark's Peppermint Bark Popcorn Recipe
— 6 Cups Pack-a-Pop Popcorn
— 1 cup white chocolate chips
— 1 tbsp vegetable oil
— 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
— 1/4 cup crushed candy canes
— 1tbsp red and green sprinkles
You'll need a medium-sized ziploc bag and a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
Follow these steps:
1. Add white chocolate and vegetable oil to a microwave-safe ziploc bag. Microwave in short bursts kneading the bag in between.
2. Spread popcorn out on the sheet pan.
3. Trim the corner of the ziploc bag.
4. Drizzle the melted white chocolate mixture evenly over the popcorn.
5. Immediately sprinkle mini chocolate chips, candy canes, and sprinkles evenly over the white chocolate.
6. Serve immediately or let cool to harden.
Pearl: Ti West and Mia Goth Made a Surprise Prequel to X
Black Adam: What Is the Justice Society of America?
Five Marvel Characters to Know From Streaming
Your Browser Location May Be Disabled
Allow Cinemark to get your location by enabling location services in your browser settings.